Mold Testing Daytona Beach FL
Mold growth is a common issue for Daytona Beach residents.
A leak or water accumulation can easily result in growth of the dreaded black mold. The presence of any type of mold in your home leads to a variety of mold-related health problems. These include respiratory ailments. Mold also causes extensive property and structural damage.
Oftentimes, mold grows in areas with little or no lighting and considerable amounts of moisture. In most cases, these spaces are not noticeable and don’t get cleaned regularly – ceiling tiles, air conditioning units, etc. This allows the mold to grow undetected.
Some residential and commercial property owners may not even be aware of any water damage. But they may suspect mold growth due to a fungal odor. If you think mold has invaded your Daytona Beach home or business, let TCB EnviroCorp test your indoor air quality. Mold is a type of fungus that should not be ignored – especially if it’s growing where you live, work, and breathe.
Our mold inspection and mold remediation service professionals perform an extensive check for the presence of mold. This is a first step to determine if remediation and removal is necessary. If we find that you have a mold problem, we’ll eliminate all traces and help prevent mold from returning.
If you’ve recently experienced water damage and suspect the presence of mold, contact the mold cleanup professionals at TCB EnviroCorp.
MOLD REMEDIATION PROTOCOL
We’ve designed a 5-step process to address mold growth in the Daytona Beach area:
- Assess the Damage: We use visual inspection and moisture meters to check for dampness in walls, ceilings, floors, and cabinetry.
- Extract and Dry: Using water extraction and dehumidification tools, we’ll remove all the water from the affected surfaces. This reduces the risk of future mold growth.
- Seal Off Contaminated Areas: Our technicians seal off all affected areas. This prevents airborne mold spores from spreading. Polyethylene containments protect building occupants and negative air filtration purifies the air within the work area.
- Remove Affected Materials: Cleaning and bleaching areas with mold damage won’t remove the risk of mold growth. The only way to eliminate the threat is to either dry or remove the affected materials. Structural materials such as wood studs and framing can be dried, sanded, and then treated with an anti-microbial solution. Cosmetic materials such as drywall and particleboard must be removed if they cannot be completely dried.
- HEPA Vac Treatment: HVAC systems and crawl spaces receive a HEPA vacuum treatment to remove any latent mold particles as small as 0.3 microns with 99.7% efficiency.
Need help with post remediation construction? We are also a licensed contractor who can quickly restore the affected areas back to new condition.
TCB ENVIROCORP FOR DAYTONA BEACH, FL MOLD INSPECTION
TCB EnviroCorp has been providing mold testing services to our friends and neighbors for the past 30 years.
As shown on our highly rated Google and Facebook reviews, we strive to provide outstanding mold removal service.
Contact TCB EnviroCorp for all your mold inspection and air quality testing needs in the Daytona Beach, FL area.